In addition to going through emotional and financial hardship, lodging a claim and seeking for fair compensation can be a complicated, tiresome and long process. The case can drag on for years and add further to your unreasonable suffering.
That’s why here at Parramatta City Legal, we always do our best in making the process as simple and short as possible. Right away we’ll also let you know if your claim has a reasonable chance of success (as well as what to do to maximise your chances).
Our clients here in the City of Parramatta have chosen our team because of our:
- Several years of experience in public liability, motor accident and other claims
- Honest and realistic advice
- Results-driven approach
- Straightforward and efficient process
- No-win, no-fee policy
- Free no-obligation initial consultation
- Clear communication and comprehensive advice
Over the years, we’ve helped clients secure fair outcomes and understand their rights and the entire legal process. We’ve also helped clients avoid long disputes and years of trial and stress. This has been our way of somehow helping clients reduce their emotional suffering.
We’ve handled sensitive and overly complicated cases and gone against unreasonable opposing parties who want to eliminate or minimise the amount of compensation. We always do our best in getting what’s due and defending the rights of our clients.
When clients approach us, we immediately give them honest and realistic advice about their case. Within minutes of talking with us, they immediately realise their rights and options on how to proceed with the claim, including about the following:
- Workers compensation (e.g. you sustained an injury in the course of your employment and such employment was a substantial contributing factor to your injury)
- Motor vehicle accident (it’s important to lodge a claim within 6 months of the accident)
- Public liability (e.g. slips and falls at a public or private location, dog attacks, sporting accidents)
- Professional and medical negligence (professional’s conduct resulted in a loss to the client)
- Total and permanent disability (you may be entitled to a significant lump sum benefit)
Aside from personal injury and compensation claims, we’ve also helped clients with the following:
- Family law (children and parenting orders, property settlement)
- Conveyancing (legal process whereby the ownership of property is transferred from one person or entity to another)
- Wills, estate, probate and family provision (including preparing or contesting a will and handling disputes)
We handle each case with utmost sensitivity and efficiency.
In this difficult time, our role here at Parramatta City Legal is to take care of the complicated and time-consuming legal process. This is our way of helping clients somehow lessen their emotional and financial hardship. This has been our commitment for years as we help them secure favourable outcomes and move forward with their lives.