After an accident, lodging a claim and seeking compensation can be a difficult and complicated process. In addition, the opposing party might have been unreasonable and making the settlement negotiations more difficult and time-consuming than necessary.
Here at Parramatta City Legal, our role is to simplify and shorten the process. This way, you can secure a favourable outcome as soon as possible. The compensation will lessen your emotional and financial hardship as well as help you finally move forward with your life.
During the free initial consultation, immediately you’ll know your range of rights and options on what to do about your case. We’ll also let you know if your claim has a reasonable chance of success. Instantly we’ll give you honest and realistic advice on what will happen, including about the following claims:
- Workers compensation (e.g. you sustained an injury in the course of your employment and such employment was a substantial contributing factor to your injury)
- Motor vehicle accident (whether it happened along Hawkesbury Rd, Darcy Rd or other roads and streets)
- Public liability (e.g. slips and falls at a public or private location, dog attacks, sporting accidents)
- Professional and medical negligence (professional’s conduct resulted in a loss to the client)
- Total and permanent disability (you may be entitled to a significant lump sum benefit)
Complicated cases and unreasonable opposing parties might make the case drag on for years. Our job here is to shorten the process and make the negotiations straightforward and simple. We want to help our clients somehow ease their financial hardship as soon as possible.
Lodging a claim should be done within applicable time limits (e.g. within 6 months of a motor vehicle accident). Also, it’s important to ask for legal assistance as early as you can so that the legal team can help you secure necessary evidence that will support your claim.
Our team can help you gather evidence that will maximise your chances of receiving fair compensation, which can be substantial and may cover your:
- Past and future loss of wages
- Past and future medical expenses
- Rehabilitation expenses and domestic care
You might also receive a lump sum compensation for your pain and suffering (conditions and thresholds apply).
Aside from compensation claims, over the years we’ve also handled complicated and sensitive cases about the following:
- Family law (children and parenting orders, property settlement)
- Conveyancing (legal process whereby the ownership of property is transferred from one person or entity to another)
- Wills, estate, probate and family provision (including preparing or contesting a will and handling disputes)
Contact us here at Parramatta City Legal if you want to know immediately your options and the most likely outcomes. We’ll give you honest and realistic advice and our team will proceed accordingly. We’ll make the entire process clear for you and keep you in the loop as the case progresses.