Whether it’s about personal injury and compensation claims, family law, wills and estate or conveyancing, you can make an appointment here at Parramatta City Legal. During the free first consultation, you’ll better understand your rights and learn about your legal options. You’ll also receive honest and realistic advice about the process and likely outcome of your case.
Our areas of practice
Over the years, we’ve efficiently handled cases about the following:
- Personal injury and compensation claims
- Family law (children and parenting orders, property settlement)
- Conveyancing (legal process where property ownership is transferred from one person or entity to another)
- Wills, estate, probate and family provision (including preparing or contesting a will and handling disputes)
We’ll explain everything in plain English so you can better understand what’s about to happen. This can help you feel more connected to the case and it also helps set reasonable expectations about the outcome.
Personal injury and compensation claims Rydalmere
We’ve helped people in Greater Western Sydney secure fair compensation about the following:
- Workers’ compensation (e.g. you sustained an injury in the course of your employment, whether you’re working in a light manufacturing or service industry, and such employment was a substantial contributing factor to your injury)
- Motor vehicle accident (whether it happened along South St, Crowgey St, Park Rd, Gammell St or other roads and streets)
- Public liability (e.g. slips and falls at a public or private location, dog attacks, sporting accidents)
- Professional and medical negligence (professional’s conduct resulted in a loss to the client)
- Total and permanent disability (you may be entitled to a significant lump sum benefit)
After the unfortunate incident, it’s important to consult a lawyer and lodge a claim as soon as possible. Time limits might apply in lodging a claim and that precious time is critical for securing valid evidence.
If claim is successful, you might receive significant compensation that can cover your medical expenses and past and future wage losses that resulted from the injury, hospitalisation and time off work.
Being fair, honest and reasonable
We keep costs to a minimum and apply a no win – no fee policy in all compensation claims. If claim is successful, we charge our professional fees at a rate that is proportionate to the final settlement or verdict monies recovered for our clients. This shows our commitment in ensuring that justice is accessible to everyone, no matter their socioeconomic background.
Make an appointment today here at Parramatta City Legal and let’s talk about your rights, your legal options and the likely outcomes of your case.