The entire legal process, whether it’s about personal injury, family law, wills or property, can be complicated and time-consuming. It’s especially the case with personal injury, where it can drag on for years and put a client in further emotional and financial hardship.
Here at Parramatta City Legal, we always aim to have each case concluded as soon as possible. For example, in compensation claims we want our clients to quickly receive a settlement to cover their medical expenses. In other cases about family law and property, we handle it efficiently so that all parties involved can proceed to other important matters.
Over the years, we’ve helped clients, no matter the socioeconomic background, finally put a conclusion and closure on the following cases:
- Personal injury and compensation claims (workers compensation, motor vehicle accident, public liability, professional and medical negligence, total and permanent disability)
- Family law (putting the child’s physical and emotional needs first and determining how assets are to be divided)
- Conveyancing (legal process whereby the ownership of property is transferred from one person or entity to another)
- Wills, estate, probate and family provision (e.g. If you believe you have been unfairly excluded from a will or received an inadequate share, you may contest the will)
In these cases, we’ll immediately let you know if your claim has reasonable chances of success, whether it’s about the following:
- Workers compensation (e.g. you sustained an injury in the course of your employment and such employment was a substantial contributing factor to your injury)
- Motor vehicle accident (it’s important to lodge a claim within 6 months of the accident)
- Public liability (e.g. slips and falls at a public or private location, dog attacks, sporting accidents)
- Professional and medical negligence (professional’s conduct resulted in a loss to the client)
- Total and permanent disability (you may be entitled to a significant lump sum benefit)
To support your case, we’ll gather the necessary evidence and talk with you about your rights and legal options.
Contact us today here at Parramatta City Legal if you want your case to be handled with utmost sensitivity and efficiency. We always aim to reach a fair settlement or conclusion within reasonable time. This way, you can finally move forward or better prepare for the other important challenges ahead.