Do you need legal guidance and assistance on Personal Injury, Wills & Estates, Family Law or Conveyancing? Parramatta City Legal is here for you. Within minutes of talking with us you’ll immediately know your legal options and you’ll receive honest and realistic advice about your case.
Over the years we’ve been specialising in the following:
- Personal injury and compensation claims
- Family law (children and parenting orders, property settlement)
- Conveyancing (legal process whereby the ownership of property is transferred from one person or entity to another)
- Wills, estate, probate and family provision (including preparing or contesting a will and handling disputes)
We’ll explain the legal process and answer your questions in plain English. This will help you better understand your rights and feel more closely connected with your case.
If you got injured because of someone’s negligence, talk with us and we’ll let you know if you’re entitled to seek fair compensation. If indeed you deserve compensation, we’ll fight hard and do our best in securing a favourable outcome as soon as possible. We always try to avoid long disputes and complex legal journeys for our clients.
Over the years, our clients have secured favourable outcomes on the following:
- Workers’ compensation (e.g. you sustained an injury in the course of your employment and such employment was a substantial contributing factor to your injury)
- Motor vehicle accident (it’s important to consult a lawyer as soon as possible and to lodge a claim within 6 months of the accident)
- Public liability (e.g. slips and falls at a public or private location, dog attacks, sporting accidents)
- Professional and medical negligence (professional’s conduct resulted in a loss to the client)
- Total and permanent disability (you may be entitled to a significant lump sum benefit)
We also handle the sensitive legal matters of family law and family transitions such as child custody. We always put the child’s physical and emotional needs first and handle the entire matter in utmost sensitivity and care.
We also make conveyancing and the preparation of wills and estates quick, straightforward and efficient. We also take care of disputes such as unfair share and exclusion of a family member in the will. Our role here is to help you better focus on the life transition ahead instead of worrying about the complex legal matter.
Contact us today about whether you need legal guidance on Personal Injury, Wills & Estates, Family Law or Conveyancing. We’ll handle the sensitive legal matter with efficiency and care.